Retailer portal help guide
For Non Admin users
To reset your password please request a reset from your admin user for your company. If you do not know who your administrator is please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Admin users
Please contact the Wholesale Services Team and we will assist:
Tel: 0330 303 1272
If your company is already registered with Southern Water – Please request access from your admin user. If you do not know who your administrator is please email: email@example.com.
If your company is not registered as a retailer with Southern Water – It is likely that you or your company will need to go through the Southern Water on-boarding process. Please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us respond promptly please include the following information:
- Type 'Retailer registration request- (retailer name)' in the subject line of your email
- Your contact details
One of our Relationship Managers will contact you to discuss your requirements.
If you are unable to submit a form
Please see the frequently asked questions below.
If, having read the FAQ's, you still have a query, please email our Wholesale Services team and we will respond to your query.
Frequently asked questions
- When I enter the Supply Point Identification Number (SPID), why doesn't the field auto-populate?
- This may be because the SPID is not registered under Southern Water. Please check you have the correct Wholesaler. Or the SPID has not been registered onto our internal systems. Please call the Service Desk for further assistance.
- Should I set up my own email inbox or use the UI Inbox?
- All emails sent by Southern Water will be sent to the email address registered on Schedule two documents.
- Will I receive a notification about a form I've submitted?
- Yes, you will receive notification within 24 hours of Southern Water receiving your submitted form. This notification will let you know whether or not your request has been accepted, rejected or requires more information.
- Will I receive a notification when there is an action on us?
- We will send an email notification should any further action be required to complete a request i.e. accept a quote.
- Will the notification come to our specified inbox or the UI one?
- All emails will be sent to the email registered on the Schedule two documents.
- What reference number should I quote on the form to identify the quote if I call or email you for assistance?
- Please quote the case number. If you do not have the case number, please quote the form ID number.
- Does the 'Submitted Forms Folder' hold all of the submitted forms made by a retailer or just those submitted by the individual logging in?
- The submitted folder shows all requests submitted by that retailer.
- Can I bulk submit requests? If so, how can I do this?
- Southern Water is currently working on a B2B interface. This will be in place for October 2017. Currently Southern Water can only accept requests through the retailer portal.
The dedicated retailer portal contains information for newly registered or established water and wastewater retailers.
In accordance with the Wholesale Contract / Wholesale-Retail Code – Business Terms, please find here a timetable showing the dates on which we will issue invoices to retailers for planned settlement runs.
Invoices will be issued electronically to the email addresses provided by retailers by 5pm on the date stated. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.